Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Silver Smear, Maybe

My secret informant, Dr. Rein Pudding, has recently opined that the Silver Legion (.org) is pure disinformation. And then Hailstorm stepped forward to say that maybe Dr. Rein Pudding was perhaps too quick to judge.

"Let's not jump the gun on this one. Allow me to ask around," Hailstorm said today, via email. "I'll get to the bottom of this."

In the words of the Silver Legion (.org):

We are an organization of mostly-non-physical Lightwarriors, based out of a higher-layered realm. We are dedicated to helping further the cause of freedom across the multiverse, and dedicated to defending and protecting others so that they can follow their own paths free of those who would dominate or control them.

In her defense, Dr. Rein Pudding has never let me down, except for the time she suggested that Dick Cheney was one of the good guys--a sixth-octave Angel playing the part of the villain purely for illustrative purposes. That was a pretty big goof, now that I think back on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I am away, I will be back shortly. Why not leave a note?